THE SEARCH IS ON FOR A NEW COUNTY COMMISSIONER FOR HUMBERSIDE SCOUTS, WHO DO YOU KNOW WHO WOULD THRIVE IN THIS ROLE?
SO WHAT IS THE ROLE?
In a nutshell, the County Commissioner needs to:
- Inspire and enthuse people
- Apply strategic thinking to a challenge
- Build and lead a team of key volunteers
- Be resourceful and energetic
- Believe passionately about developing young people and volunteers
WHAT SUPPORT IS THERE?
The County Commissioner is supported by the County Team, County Trustees, the Regional Commissioner, other County Commissioners in the Region, and the HQ team based in the Region and at Gilwell Park. A full induction to the role is available including a visit to Gilwell Park to meet with various HQ staff and volunteers.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
We need you to nominate someone, or some people, who you think would make a great contribution to the role of County Commissioner. You may wish to apply for the role yourself, that would be great! We would also consider a ‘team’ nomination or other opportunities to share the role. Any nomination you make will be kept in the strictest confidence.
THERE ARE A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT WAYS TO NOMINATE YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE:
- If you would like to discuss the role in confidence, or to make a nomination, please call me on 07947 239152 or email email@example.com
- Download the vacancy pack which unpacks the role in more detail
- Apply or nominate someone online now
Successful nominees will be invited to a selection event on the 8th April. Thank you for taking the time to consider the role carefully, and if you have any questions please do get in touch!
Area Growth and Development Manager
On behalf of the Humberside County Commissioner Search Group