Would you like an opportunity to develop your skills and gain an accredited qualification? The Skills Network has partnered with Blacktoft Beacon District Scouts to provide flexible distance learning courses. They are ideal for growing your knowledge in key subjects that would benefit you in your involvement within your section.
Choose from over 30 courses, including:
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
Delivered via distance learning, you have the freedom to study anywhere, anytime, either online or using high quality paper-based resources.
These courses are available at no cost to you through government funding, subject to eligibility criteria.
If you would benefit from developing your skills and knowledge, please book via your District Commisioner, Linda Thelwell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.