All details can be found on the bookings site:
Planning is well underway for our annual St George’s Day Celebrations! Once again we will be joined by Beverley and Hornsea District for the day too.
Full details will follow but for now, please take note of the points below:
- Sunday 26th April 2020 – usual timings.
- £7.50 per under 18 year old, which includes all activities.
- For this event please indicate your expected numbers as near as you can so we can make sure we use all of the £7.50’s on booking in climbing walls, silent disco’s, inflatables and lots more!
- Payment will be collected on the day so if you bring a slightly different number this is what you will pay for.
- Any late payments (i.e. not paid on the day) will incur a 10% late fee.
- Saturday 16th May 2020
- Tablers Wood District Campsite, Carr Lane, West Cowick, Goole, DN14 9ED
- 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Teams of up to 6 Cub Scouts (all to be within the Cub age range on the day of the competition)
- £7.50 per team
Cub teams will rotate around 8 bases during the day, where they will be set challenges to complete. They will be scored on how well they complete the challenge along with how well they worked as a team.
The winner will be the team with the most points.
More details can be found when booking your team places.
The secret is finally out!
Humberside Scouts in conjunction with SHIELD & the Justice League invite all Cub Scouts to a weekend camp specifcally designed for trainee superheroes and heroines.
An action packed weekend of fun and adventure is in store with all those heroes that we have come to love (and perhaps a few super viliains too)
You’ll be able to learn to climb like Spiderman, fly like Superman, throw your shield like Captain America or shoot like the Green Arrow.
This amazing camp will take place at Raywell; from Friday 22nd May, 2020 until Monday 25th May, 2020
If you would like to reserve your place at the biggest and most memorable event of the year, then please provide your provisional numbers through the booking form at the bottom of the page on the County Website.