I invite you all to the next conference call and ask that every group is represented please.
- Dial : 0370 321 1164 at 7.00pm on Monday 6th July 2020.
- You will be asked to enter your PIN which is 1907
- You will be asked to say your name and then you will ‘enter the call’ and we will all be able to hear each other.
- Jayne and I will phone in from 6.50pm so we can make a list of ‘attendees’ as you all join the call.
- I will chair the meeting as District Commissioner
- For those of you who have not used conference call facility before, and to help it work smoothly, please don’t speak over each other and if you are not speaking please ‘mute’ your phone so we do not get loads of background noise! Lastly if you have a question just keep it in your head and at the end of each agenda item I will invite you to ask questions. I know this sounds a bit bossy, on my part, (nothing new there I can hear some of you saying!) but trust me it will help the success of the conference call!
(In response to HQ all members update held last week and the County Commissioners Coronavirus Update June email sent to all members in Humberside county on 26th June)
- HQ Coronavirus Support, https://www.scouts.org.uk/coronavirus
- DBS Checking
- Mandatory Ongoing Learning, (renewal of individuals permits)
- Supporting the programme
- AGM and Accounts
- Census 2020/2021 and Membership Fees 2021
- Getting back to Scouting as we know it.
If you have an agenda item you would like to add please let me know in advance.