How to earn your badge
Show you understand all of the actions listed under each number.
- Explain to your leader or another adult about:
- the importance of getting help
- what to say when you call 999
- reassuring someone at the scene of an emergency.
- Explain how to help someone who:
- is unconscious
- is bleeding
- has a burn
- is having an asthma attack.
If you hold a first aid award covering this or a similar syllabus from a recognised first aid provider (such as the British Red Cross or St John Ambulance) you can automatically get this badge.