How to earn your badge
- Install the software to run a web server and host a webpage on a computer or other device. Tools like LAMP, WAMP or Google’s Webserver project for the Raspberry Pi could help you. You can find these for free online.
- Make a game or app that serves a purpose. It should:
- have a clear objective
- be challenging for the user
- have a clear sense of progression
- keep a score
- offer a reward to the user for playing (for example the score could unlock levels or icons).
- Make a website that serves a purpose, provides a good experience for the user and meets any legal requirements.
- Use off-the-shelf components to make your own robot that responds to the environment (for example a robot that reacts to light, its proximity to other objects or sound).