How to earn your badge
- Take part in a parascending course. Show that you can:
- demonstrate a good landing roll
- put on a harness and adjust it
- assist on more than two occasions as tensiometer reader, observer or log keeper.
- Learn the main characteristics and different types of parachutes used by
- Show a basic knowledge of the theory of flight.
- Experience at least four parascending flights. If you’re under 14, you must take your flights in tandem and under instruction from a BHPA
dual qualified instructor.