How to earn your badge
Choose two activities from the list to do.
- Help to make up a mime or play, then perform it.
- Perform a puppet play or shadowgraph using puppets that you have made.
- Help to plan and perform some recorded entertainment, like a video or audio story.
- Sing two songs.
- Perform some folk or traditional dances.
- Make a selection of simple rhythm instruments. Use them in a music performance.
- Tell a story to an audience.
- Make up and perform a dance to a piece of music of your choice.
- Help plan and perform a series of magic tricks.
- Take part in a show, concert or band performance.
Every individual who undertakes an activity badge should face a similar degree of challenge and as a result some requirements may need to be adapted. It is completely acceptable to change some of the requirements of the badges to allow individuals to access the badge (for example where there are special needs, cultural issues, or religious considerations to take into account) and the requirements outlined for activity badges do allow for some flexibility in order to obtain the badge. If you would like help or advice when considering adapting the requirements of a badge please contact UK Headquarters.