How to earn your badge
Choose three of these activities to do. You must have your leader or another adult with you for one of these activities.
- Imagine an event, character or scene. Now draw it using a pencil, brush, pen or crayon.
- Design and make a greetings card.
- Make a poster advertising Scouting or a Cub Scout event.
- Design and make a decorated book cover.
- Draw or paint a picture of still life or a landscape.
- Make a display of photographs on a subject that interests you.
- Make a video on a subject that interests you.
- Design and build a model.
- Visit an art gallery.
- Make a model out of clay.
Every individual who undertakes an activity badge should face a similar degree of challenge and as a result some requirements may need to be adapted. It is completely acceptable to change some of the requirements of the badges to allow individuals to access the badge (for example where there are special needs, cultural issues, or religious considerations to take into account) and the requirements outlined for activity badges do allow for some flexibility in order to obtain the badge. If you would like help or advice when considering adapting the requirements of a badge please contact UK Headquarters.