Artificial Top Rope Climbing Course
- Raywell Activity Centre, Riplingham Road, Cottingham
- 28th & 29th April 2018
- Cost: £20.00 payable to Humberside County Scout Council
Who is the course aimed at?
- Adults / Explorers with an interest in working towards / gaining a climbing permit
- Beginners / those with limited experience will gain skills to work towards a climbing permit
- Climbers with previous recent logged climbing experience may be assessed if the required
standard is met.
- Existing permit holders may use the course as a refresher or a development
opportunity to progress from leadership to supervisory if the required standard is met.
Participants will need to attend both days
- Saturday 9am – 4pm training and practice followed by an evening tutorial from 6pm – 8pm
- Sunday 9.30am – 4pm training and practice (assessment if appropriate)
Option to camp is available due to the amount of material to cover. Saturday evening meal and Sunday breakfast will be provided. Particpants will be required to bring packed lunch Saturday and Sunday.
Send booking form and payment to Mike Connor at 10 Park View,Finchale Avenue, Billingham, TS23 2EX.
Send permit application and logbook if assessment required