With the planning well underway for our County Scout Camp in 2017, we are looking for a fresh inspiring badge design and welcome entries from groups around the County. Rather than just have a blank canvas though, there are some simple rules that we ask you to follow in your design, these are:
- A maximum of 5 colours;
- Be based around or include reference to 110 years of Scouting;
- To include one or more Outdoor Activities;
- To include the standard fleur-de-lis;
- Be capable of reducing to 75mm square or a circle of 75mm diameter;
- Be able to be digitally printed (minor adjustments may be made to the winning design to facilitate this).
For the winner we will have a Go Outdoors Voucher, and a framed certificate as a prize, as well as the opportunity to see your badge design printed and worn by many young people from across the County.
ENTRIES AND CLOSING DATE
The competition is open to all Scouts in the County with designs to be submitted to Alan Hayward (hywal9@